Day 10 brings us to anothwr style that we don’t often see much of.
Cream Ale is an ale brewed to compete with lagers brewed in Canada and the US Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest states.
Fat Walrus Peachfork
- ABV: 5.5%
- Style: Cream Ale
- Brewery: Fat Walrus Brewery
- Origin: Bluebell, Dublin
- Appearance : Peachy hazy orange, with short lived pillowy creamy head.
- Aroma: Peach, Bready dough notes, subtle Grainy corn.
- Flavour: Sweet bread, with peachy sweetness. Very little bitterness, but a sweet finish.
- Mouthfeel: Medium, creamy bodied, with soft medium carbonation