Halfway through our Advent Calendar brings us to a bit of a hybrid style from the very talented Outer Place Brewing!
Outer Place Brewing Say A Little Prayer
- ABV: 8%
- Style: Wit Double IPA
- Brewery: Outer Place Brewing
- Origin: Rathcoole, Dublin
The story of Outer Place begins at the home of Mark Clarke and Vivien Lough. Mark has home-brewed for years as a hobby and has always dreamed of opening a brewery to satisfy his desire for hoppy beer. Now is the time.
For now, they are going to create beer with friends and collaborators in breweries around Ireland and beyond.
- Appearance: Hazy pale orange, fluffy white long-lasting head.
- Aroma: Lemon, citrus, coriander.
- Flavour: Corriander, lemon, spices, with grapefruit zest. Lingering bitterness and coriander.
- Mouthfeel: Medium, creamy bodied. High carbonation.