Does anyone remember a time before Rascals Brewing? No, because they’re one of the OG Irish Craft breweries, and that’s only 8 years ago!!
Rascals Brewing Big Red Hop
- ABV: 5%
- Style: Red Ale
- Brewery: Rascals Brewing
- Origin: Inchicore, Dublin
Rascals have gone from strength to strength since 2014. Not only is their core range a must have in your fridges, but their specials/seasonals (including Big Red Hop) are a guaranteed will be epic!
If you haven’t been to their brewery/taproom or beer festivals in Inchicore, then you’re seriously missing out! Not only are the beers and pizzas top notch, but the tours are brilliant! A perfect Inchicore adventure!
- Appearance: Slightly hazy deep Amber with pillowy white head.
- Aroma: Marmalade orange sweetness, caramel, with soft spicy notes.
- Flavour: Caramel, citrus notes, pine.
- Mouthfeel: Light to medium bodied, with soft medium carbonation.