Farringtons Brewery Dirty Snout:
- ABV: 4.8%
- Style: Amber Lager
- Brewery: Farringtons Brewery
- Origin: Rathcoffey, Kildare
Beer has been flowing at the site of Farrington’s Mill, Rathcoffey, Kildare since the 1820s. But now they are brewing their own beer!
- Appearance: Hazy dark amber, with an active long lasting off-white head.
- Aroma: Toasted, toffee, caramel, with earthy notes.
- Flavour: Caramel, lightly toasted bread, slightly burnt notes, with a short-lived bitter finish.
- Mouthfeel: Light-bodied, with light carbonation.