Black Donkey Brewing Underworld Allta
- ABV: 4.6%
- Style: Farmhouse Ale
- Brewery: Black Donkey Brewing
- Origin: Ballinlouhg, Roscommon
Black Donkey Brewing was born at 19:20 on Saturday, July 5th 2014, when the first pitch of yeast was added to the first brew of the now-classic Sheep Stealer. The lead-up to that moment was years in the making.
Richard Siberry and Michaela Dillon returned to their native Ireland in 2012, having spent the best part of 3 decades working abroad. Richard was thirsty; he was also dismayed to find that every pub and bar in the country was still pouring the same three industrial beers they had been when he left in 1986. Spurred on by both his thirst for good beer, and their thirst for adventure, Richard and Michaela set about laying the groundwork for Black Donkey Brewing.
- Appearance: Dark orange with haze and pillowy white long-lasting head.
- Aroma: Marmalade, farmyard funk, malty bread.
- Flavour: Marmalade, orange zest, malty bread, zesty finish.
- Mouthfeel: Medium-bodied with soft medium carbonation.