Our 2nd week into December and the beers just keep getting better and better!
Brewing out of Dead Centre Brewing, Backyard Brewing are on their 2nd beer and these are some seriously great beers! This beer is a fantastic example of the Export Stout Style, with the pronounced bitterness on the finish!
These are a brewery to keep an eye on!
Backyard Brewing Toasted Oat Export Stout
- ABV: 7%
- Style: Export Stout
- Brewery: Backyard Brewing
- Origin: Tullamore, Offaly
- Appearance: Black opaque with a pillowy tan head.
- Aroma: Chocolate, creme brulee, subtle roast coffee.
- Flavour: Dark chocolate, smoke, and creme brulee.
- Mouthfeel: Creamy medium-bodied, low soft carbonation.